1 Website



https://petapixel.com/2014/12/01/6-types-photos-know-make/

I looked at photos that everyone knows how to do and I thought that was interesting that everyone actually does  do a lot of these photos for taking pictures. I noticed how they brought objects closer to the camera and act if this tiny object was larger than the subject in the back.

I have learned that you can take photos of reflections in the water.
6photos_5

a. I picked this photo because I thought it looked unique how the trees were shaded onto her.  
b. I see composition in this photo
c. Another photographer off to the side of her.

a. I see a lot of photo shop used on these websites
b. I learned how to make a digital infrared photo. I also learned how to make a 360 degree panorama
c. It did not relate to photography that much I just liked how the photos looked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up