5 Prompts
1) Rumor by Lee Brice was the best song of 2019. I thought this was the best song because I personally love country music. I also really like Lee Brice's other songs. This was just a song that me and my friends would listen to a lot while we have bonfires. 2) I really liked the movie GoodBoys. This was one of my favorite movies because it was a really funny movie. I loved how the children would say things kids their ages would not normally say. It was not a very appropriate movie but it was a fun movie to see. 3)The biggest story of 2019 was the Notre dame bursting in flames. This was a very big story because the Notre Dame had been around for a very long time and to see it go up in flames is upsetting. Luckily people were able to donate to the Notre Dame in attempt to get it rebuilt. 4) Donald Trump was a very important person of 2019. 2019 is his last year serving in this term and he has done wonders to make the United States a better place. He had ...





Comments
Post a Comment