Abandoned Theme Parks

GULLIVER’S KINGDOM, JAPAN

Image result for gullivers kingdom japan
I would like to visit this Amusement park and take some shots here because of the insanely creepy scenery. I also wish to go here because of reading the backstory of the park and the strange odd things that have happened there. I think I would be most afraid of the Suicide Forest thought because I feel like it has a reason to why it is called that and that people go crazy in the forest and end up killing themselves. In the photo of the Park is a giant statue and I feel like that would be an excellent thing to take a shot of. 

1. The 107-Year-Old Floating Forest - SS Ayrfield in Homebush Bay, Sydney Australia 
2. Abandoned Soviet Submarine Base - Pacific Submarine Fleet Nuclear Shelter, Pavlovsk, Russia
3. Kiev Subway Tunnel - Kiev, Ukraine
4. Germany Military Hospital - Beelitz, Germany
5. Sorrento Abandoned Mill - Sorrento, Italy

Image result for 107 year old floating forestI would like to take photos at this location because I want to know how the trees had begun to grow on the boat. I want to go inside and explore the boat. I think that the boat has a lot of potential for some amazing photos. I would expect to find the roots of the trees and what the boat was originally for. 




For me to be able to take photos at this location I would most likely need a scuba diving suit and a waterproof camera. I would also have to be careful because Australia has the most dangerous creatures. It would cost me a lot just to get a hotel there and to buy plane tickets to be able to fly over to Australia. I feel that I would not have to worry about the laws because it appears that this is a public area that the government has not touched. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up