Post Shoot Reflection

1) The challenges I encountered while taking these photos with trying to follow with the prompts were that I had to think about using composition more to take the photos to make the photos look nicer.

2)The technical aspects I find myself thinking about the most is to try to get the right angle of things to try and make them pop out more. Like in some of my photos that I did not use of the school floor for squares was that I tried to take them level with the floor to make it look cooler but I did not think about how it wouldn't really show the squares.

3)If I could do the assignment over again I was take more exciting photos that would have a clear view of composition.

4)Something I would do the same is use framing like using a doorway and pillars to show framing.

5) I am not interested in shooting the same prompts because I want to be able to shoot a lot of other things for my prompts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up