Portraits



2 tips for these photos are that they should at least allow the colors to match how it looks more like in real life instead of making it look dark and gloomy they should have some more focus on the objects closer to them than the whats in the back of the photo and not have one whole blurry picture.

Image result for environmental portrait

I liked this photo because the age of this man others would be in retirement but he is still working to get that and to most likely feed a family.
Image result for bronica sq ai portrait

I liked this photo because you could tell that he was taking his own picture in a reflection. 


Image result for casual portrait

I liked this photo because it's a nice plain picture that you could see in a school yearbook or some sort. 

Image result for casual portrait

I like this photo because of the blurry background it has while still focused on the main subject of the photo.

Image result for photography self portrait

I like this photo because it's a casual photo that you could also tell that she took this photo herself at an everyday location(in the car).

Image result for environmental portrait

I liked this photo because from the color the man is wearing it makes him pop out more in the photo because of the more darker colored background.

For my photo I will be taking a picture of one of my best friends Skyler. I would like to take the photo on this 15ft long swing she has in her neighborhood. I would have Skyler just hold onto the ropes of the swing and just smile with her feet dangling.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up