Website 2

http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/

I saw very old things on tis website and nature is truly really beautiful. I don't think these really are the oldest living things in the world but the photos are of very large intact nature things.

I learned how to really expose how certain items could be shot to make the damage of things look more intense.

Baobab_sagole_0707_00505.jpg

a. I picked this photo because that is indeed a very large tree.
b. The rules of photography used in this photo is scale.
c. Rachel Sussman

a. I saw a lot of historical items on this website. I also saw a lot of these locations appear to be completely untouched.
b. I learned how the perspective of locations really can change how you look on the photo.
c. This related to photography because is showed how Rachel really showed the correct perspectives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up