Phobia Project

1A) A phobia is an extreme or an irrational fear of something

1B) Katsaridaphobia - Fear of cockroaches
       Ideophobia - Fear of ideas
       Hypsiphobia - Fear of height
       Homichlophobia - Fear of fog
       Macrophobia - Fear of long waits

1C) I was planning on getting a dark room and getting a singular dim light turned on in the room for the fear of rooms (Koinoniphobia). I will place the camera at a low angle. It will be a low lighting for a dark effect. I will have my friend place a mask over their face and have them stand in the middle of the street at night time so it could have that dark menacing effect for the fear of Halloween (Samhainophobia). For the fear of being seen or stared at(Scopophobia) I will have a girl standing in the distance while I have a male closer to the camera and take the shot from over the shoulder behind the male figure staring at the girl while the girl is distracted on her phone.

1D) Techniques I will use for the fear of rooms is that I will blur out the rest of the room besides the light. Another technique I will use for the fear of halloween is that I will have a street light planted onto my subject to give off a more menacing effect. For the fear of being stared at I will have a streetlight on the girl in the distance so that only she stands out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up