Shutterbug Websites

I have chosen to use the Digital Photography School website and this website's intention is to teach people and help people use digital photography. They also offer tutorials and they attempt to take your photography to a higher level. They write tips and suggestions on how to become a better photographer and write out their tutorial steps as well to try to display different ways for people to learn to take better photos. An average viewer looking at this page can find many different tutorials from different people on how to take better photos or how to photoshop something. I would add this website to my bookmarks because if I wanted to take photos and wanted to get better at taking them I would take a look at this website and try to learn from it to become a better photographer. This website is a website that I would recommend to people new to photography because this website has many different tutorials so you could try and learn many different things. I would rate this website a 5 because this is a well thought out website for beginners to use to help them start up and be able to learn a lot more about photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up