Sensory Overload

1. I disagree because I myself would define environments by the buildings and the architecture around us. The definition of environment is the space around us and I would say that the space around us is not mainly objects but more as of the buildings created around us.

2. I would not like to take a camera because I do not find things like these stores as interesting things to take photos of.

3. To be a child of someone who worked in one of these places I would think it would be a hard tough living for them and their family because these working places are not the ideal working conditions. 

4.  I like this photo because it is a pretty photo with a lot of flowers and not like the other shops with items that we ourselves create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Student of the month

Sports Warm-Up