Student of the month

      On Wednesday, April 2, 2020, Gavin Walker was the Bowie Student of the Month for March.      Walker has a GPA of 4.6 and is involved in 2 sports, 3 different clubs, 2 ACC classes, and work 30 hours a week at H-E-B.      "I have to work my hardest to get into the college I want to become accepted in", Walker said, "I honestly would have never seen myself getting the Bowie Student of the Month.      College finders were found at the ceremony given for Bowie Student of the Month.      "I can see Gavin doing great things and see his bright future ahead with us at James Bowie High school", Mr. Robinson said.    

      On Thursday, April 3, 2020, Samantha Walker is the mother of Gavin Walker the Bowie Student of the Month for March.      "How did you react to hearing that your son had gotten the Bowie Student of the Month?" She replied with, "I always knew Gavin could make something of himself, I had always seen that Gavin had excelled in his classes ever since he was a little boy. He has always put his school work first and just had put his best effort into school. I couldn't be more proud of my son".      "As a boy Gavin would always be fascinated with doing puzzles and solving various things. He would always be working on something. Gavin did not spend as much time playing video games but instead he would create little projects and create something. Once he had made a functioning robot model, his first creation that we will always keep".     "When Gavin would struggle, I or his father would try our very best to help him with schoolwork. Most times Gavin would help himself out and he would go talk to his teachers for tutoring lessons, I never have to worry about how he is doing."

     On Friday, April 4, 2020, Mrs. Smith is one of Gavin's most helpful teachers at his school teaching him chemistry.     "Gavin would always come in after school and he would always seek for help if he did not understand a subject in class and I could always see the hard work that he is putting in"     "He's not like other students which most students won't come in and ask on their own time for help but when he needs help he knows that his teachers will always help him when he is struggling in high school."     "Gavin is a very hard worker and I can see a lot coming out of him".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Website

Sports Warm-Up